2012年7月8日星期日

The world is so big and small

  Sometimes, people cry for enduring too long rather than being weak (Buy Diablo iii Gold). Don't love the one who is beautiful, but love the one who can make your life beautiful. Loving a person who makes your life so bad is something very bad. I just want to feel good and happy and alive. What other people think of you is none of your business. The time that my journey takes is long and the way of it long. Believing is a type of love. I love you, so I believe you. So I believe your words that you don't love me. You just play a game with me. So, I choose to leave. I hope you will not feel regret one day. I hope when you can understand something, you will not want to die. Life is often playing jokes on us. What you’re expected will far away from you and the one you held tightly will finally hurt you most. I know. So, there is no need for me to feel sad. However, it is so painful. I really feel sad. Of all the people in the world, I only fell in love with you. Those who we love have the most power to hurt us. There world is so big that I will never have a chance to see you again. The world is also so small that I can't find a place where can let me forget about you. So, what can I do now?

没有评论:

发表评论