2012年7月17日星期二

The rough road parents

The National Day composition unexpectedly to write the grievances of parents road (Cheap D3 Gold)originally not quite like the turn over the barrel inside but the job had been issued I have to work hard to fulfill so I hand with a my dad called over and said dad the teacher want to us to write an article about the uneven road parents the higher levels of trust the central government to the local support didn't expect my dad says what is called a rough road dizzy is your and pain experience dad said and then dad a sentence very classic words I the pain of all because of you and hid direct it to me so I by writing this article father painful experience dad said his sufferings all is because I wanting is also I as if they were born to really an extremely painful directly in the future will lead to the name of the life of his future shipment opposite direction that is what is the power grow want to let the wise might as well let me doesn't look good my name is at the old daddy is pain under the thinking was born thought can comfortably take a rest in a few years but had not thought my dad began to pain for the man from malnutrition picky  anorexia  yellow thin face hunger know say I am didn't know would think my dad abuse I intentionally don't give me the meal in the background and with dual conditions under the guidance of my father gets depressed.

没有评论:

发表评论