2012年7月22日星期日

We ought to learn forgive and forget if we are hurt by our best friends

Have you ever hurt by your friends? I was hurt by my best friend (Diablo iii Gold), and I know I must forgive her. Intellectually, I know that if I do not forgive her, I will hurt myself. What hurt me is hates and worries, not such a person. Once, I thought about revenge, but this is just another mistake anyway… Therefore, what should I do? When I linger about forgiveness and pain, I am experiencing a fierce struggle in my mind. I will not practice revenge, but I have not done a good preparation for forgiveness. No one wants to be hurt, but once we get hurt, we always want to find a best way to recover. When we are hurt by others, forgiveness is the only thing we can choose. We must get rid of those pains in hearts, and tell ourselves: "forgive and then forget." How to get cover as soon as possible? If you like, you may learn to cook, clean garden, maintain your car or write down something. In a word, do anything that we need pay attention to. After you finish it, you will find you have forgotten what you are worrying about. Keep in mind that whatever you do, you should pay much attention to it, otherwise not only can you forgive, but also you will make it worse as long as you do not finish the work well. So, we ought to learn forgive and forget if we are hurt by our best friends.

没有评论:

发表评论