2012年7月9日星期一

I want to be an entrainment show host who can bring joy and laughter to people

Everyone has a different ideal and goal (Diablo iii Gold). If someone asked what my ideal and goal are. I would not hesitate to answer you: my dream is to be an entrainment show host who can bring joy and laughter to people. When every time I see the host makes people laughing on TV, I will envy them. I secretly swear that in the near future to be a good show host. Host every time is the brilliant appeared on the TV screen, but who know difficultly and hard work behind them? In order to make the audience forget the sorrow and trouble, who know they have practiced for many times in the back? Which just make us feel happy every day? They do so much and just to let more people focus on their programs and let more people believe in you and endorse them. Although they are usually careless and talking and laughing, their social dedicate their compassion to help others. They took us to appreciate the style of all. Are they taught me how to look at the details of life and find the mystery. The host is a sacred and a great work points and compared to the doctor and the teacher host also no less. And I believe that I can succeed, I have no empty talk. In the later days, I have to study more hard than other people: listen carefully in class and communicate with others and take part in school activities to develop my own oral ability and help some people who need help. I show my most outstanding one side to in the classmate in front.

 

没有评论:

发表评论