2012年7月16日星期一

I want to have a long sleep

I want to have a long sleep (Diablo 3 Power Leveling), the sleep time is eternity. And before sleeping, I still have a lot of things haven't finished, so I need to clean up each of the messy before sleeping.

I don't want to live long to one hundred, and I only want to disappear in the most brilliant youth. I want to go to the end of the sky in the most beautiful moments to lead a silent life.

And then, I need not bear too much burden of too much. I can appreciate the change of the four seasons. I don't have to reply too much look forward, and carefree looked at the empty sky.

I know that this idea is called "escape", but at that time I really decided not to miss. I'll lie in the bed to accept the nature condolences.

I know the idea some ridiculous, and even extreme, but I sincerely decide to leave the world. In the brightest age I will terminate to start a new starting point.

I don't want people cry for me, mourning and sighing. I don't need a complex funeral. I don't want to bring the unnecessary trouble to the living people.

I will go away alone in a beautiful holy land and carefree looking at the elegant picture scroll, fine, smelt a light faint scent and recalling the past is like smoke vanishing.

That day should be the autumn dusk such as the lower blood time. That night the world is still such as yesterday. No one will notice I turn to leave and go to the other shore.

That day I'll send ten letters to the parents, to lover, to the child and my partner. Each one will be written by my own hands. I want to send my missing to them by myself.

That night I'll unload all the things of my body. I will remove all fetters and sentimentally attached. I just want to wake up me in the last moment and don't forget my mind.

That day is still very far away, because I have a lot of dream we want to achieve in these ten years. In these 10 years I also have tedious plan, only after I have done all things, I can sleep well.

 

没有评论:

发表评论