2012年7月5日星期四

These special tasks we have executed

In the summer of 1999, it was the eve before I graduated from the China armed police (Diablo iii Gold). A senior colonel rank of leadership came here. This person doesn't talk much and he looks some worry, because he always frowned and walked with the wind. When he talked with the school leaders he always lows head and with small voice.

At that time of near graduation, every night, everyone was talking very late in the lights. I remembered the topic of that night was the several new female nurses.  We didn't sleep until we have chatted at 1 o'clock.

But when we just sleep a moment, a sudden sharp whistle sounded. My consciousness was parked in dreams, but the body as the electrified immediately went up from the bed!

The whole dormitory was very noisy. Some wear clothes, some overwhelmed buckle, some were looking for something and someone still said: "we are going to graduate how they did this."

All these years in the military, the whistle was just our nightmare. So no matter you are in the brush or take a bath, as long as the bell rang we must be after armed in 3 minutes and stood in the down stairs.

When I was at home on holiday, my body would be immediately tightened up if I heard some children blow his whistle outside of the window. After I make sure the assembly call is not an emergency, I really want to go out gave the children a slap.

We will graduate after three months so we have few urgent gather situations. So we also slowly relax nerve in the night. We have never thought they will do it again tonight.

But because of these years' training, I had a stunt: I can finish all these since I heard whistle. It has become an easy thing for me. This is the military academy. And this is our life.

 

没有评论:

发表评论