2012年7月29日星期日

We don't want to leave

In this world only you can help me, understand me and encourage me (Diablo iii PowerLeveling), before I do something wrong when correcting me, happy time together happy, sad when you try to make me happy, you are a part of my life, if I can choose, I really don't want to leave. 3 girls have grown up together with good sisters, they once had a little dream, the old saying she wants to be a teacher, the second said she wanted a lawyer, but the youngest was thought for a long time did not answer, "Old three, haven't you dream?"The second use be hardly worthy of belief tone ask old three, "the man without a dream is no goal, my mom said no target man is easy to go wrong."The old statement, old 3 say "Oh, let me go back to think well, next time I will reply you".At that time, their childhood as the sea is beautiful like the sky so blue, their laughter, spread throughout the high streets and back lanes.Later they dream to own, each rush thing, half a year together again they tasted the sour, sweet and bitter, hot of the outside world, they meet once together cry on each other's shoulder, and for each other. Their road will go far, I always believe. The first, the second, and the third toward the sky to mak a wish: When we are successful, we will never separate. When we are successful, we will never separate.These feelings, I believe will convey very high and high.

没有评论:

发表评论