2012年7月29日星期日

They let us feel wonderful and we are missing the days that we have in school

Last night we have eat and sing happily with each other (Diablo 3 Power Leveling), I feel so happy and I can find a good job too, if not , I will open an online store and now I should do something with my online store, I want to learn more from it, that is the best basic knowledge for we They let us feel wonderful and we are missing the days that we have in school can have a good start, I think I will be success in later and I want to give my parents something that they like, and my grandpa she is not so happy now, I have work for so many times and when I have enough money I will give her money and I want to her go my house and I can take good care of grandpa, when there is chance I will tell my brother and take my nephew come here so that we will happy, and I can think about that I miss him now, I couldn't forget about his cute faces and I will take him to the supermarket and he can sit in the bikes, when I am back to my house, I will buy a car to my nephew and give my father something that he like, I will buy many things for my family, so I will be happy again, and then I may run out of my money again, that s so bad .you will know that Taken together,

 

没有评论:

发表评论