2012年7月18日星期三

Why do I smile like nothing is wrong?

I find happiness in the simplest of things (Diablo iii Gold). I want to touch your heart the way you touched mine. Why do I smile like nothing is wrong? I don't know why I love you, just like I don't know how to describe the taste of water. But I know I need you, just like I can't survive without water. Don't be so quick to judge; you only see what I choose to show. Boys, if you ask a girl who she likes and she says "nobody". 1% is telling the truth, 5% are lying, and 94% are saying nobody because the somebody is you. There are so many places we have not yet seen, so many people still to meet. Once we dreamt that we were strangers. We wake up to find that we were dear to each other. Patience is bitter, but its fruit is sweet. The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart. Happiness is found in doing, not merely possessing. Don't wait. The time will never be just right. If you cannot do great things, do small things in a great way. Like the subtle wind, and your smile. They are the beginning of a new day. If you love something, set it free. If it comes back to you, it is yours; if it doesn't, it never was. This is going to hurt me more than it will hurt you.

没有评论:

发表评论