2012年7月31日星期二

I want to start my own business

Today I have an idea, I should not short of money (Diablo iii Gold), and even I don't have money to buy clothes and shoes for myself, and I also want to know that according to my wisdom, I can do I well and this is the big challenge for me, I really know what kind of things what I face, and I want to have a try, I have been working for nearly half a year, but even I don't have save some money, I don't have money afford myself, but I have see many successful people have a try in their young ages, and I still want to do something different, so I can start my own business, then I can change my own life, also I can change the family, I want to success, so we will need that kind of things to do and I may ask my sister to do this with me, I really do not want to have no money and I want to change my mind, I want to you that I can earn much money too, do you think that I am so mean about the that, because I don't have enough money to do this. Hope I can do it well, but even I can t do this well, but I still can learn a lesson and when there is chance I will never give up and start it well, I believe I can handle this and I am suitable to do this .

没有评论:

发表评论