2012年8月9日星期四

What kind of man that you like and accept

also is not love, but when undoubtedly be in love (Diablo 3 Power Leveling), but the feelings in two last night I have seen that my mother looks so old and father is also looks so old, I don't want to do something just I want to cry, I will go and back to home very quickly, and you have left to other provinces, I can also imagine that you are in the house, and everything have happened are in the sight, I can see you are lying in the bed and you likes to eat noodles very much so you sometimes look so cute, when you take a shower that day, I can see that that's the most handsome sight and I am fascinated by you, I even can t leave you anymore, when we are cuddle with each other, we all feel happy too, so honey when you are in a strange city how you feel about it, and will you think of me like I think of you, and will you be calm down and work very patiently, but I need that if you can borrow some money to me, I won t say it to you and please do not let me know that you are in love with another man, and though I am not the most beautiful girl in the world, but do you know that when we are in the first time we see each other and you thought that you like same.

 

没有评论:

发表评论