2012年8月6日星期一

From now on, do a planned man

Today, we have come back to the school (Diablo 3 Power Leveling), we have the beginning of the class tomorrow, from now on, I must take to plan my own money, and make money and enjoy the life. Every since, from now on, I start to be busy. I am always looking for a place, which is the acquaintances can not be found, and the ability to take venting my own emotional place! Here today I can finally take to achieve! Today, I pay alot of tuition, I am so distressed, swollen so expensive ah, injury can not afford!Then more the idea that the discovery of the price increases to the ending point of a five 2 buns have risen nearly a sore, which indicates that the days of our poor will be more dire. Living can not afford to ah! Living can not afford to! Mom and Dad hard to earn tuition, I was so far not played a job, really unworthy. Had this thought a lot of people today are very far from home, just send money home, very filial. Often go home, but did not earn a single cent to decompression for the home, just stay with the parents, is the filial piety it? From now on, these words as evidence, I would like to make money Well, I made the money not! Savings is the best way to make money. Now I want to start thrift! Good night, tomorrow! From now on, I will do a planned person. I will share my life.

没有评论:

发表评论