2012年8月17日星期五

He's not savvy to immigration law

They can require it. Part of the reason is that the typical agreement between the employer and the insurance company is that some high percentage of employees WILL be enrolled. It may have changed; used to be something like 8 our of 10. The employer really can't give employees a choice on this (Diablo iii Gold), typically. (The insurance company doesn't want the 3 sickly ones of the 10 to be the only ones to sign up)

the referring atty was a criminal defense attorney.... he's not savvy to immigration law.

I figure I'll bring my original hand-written copy of the i-130 and g325a's with me to my infopass tomorrow, as well as a letter detailing her mistakes, the termination letter I sent last week and the email confirming my picking up the file yesterday so they see that I really had no clue that she up information on the forms.

I've hired another attorney to go with me tomorrow and he is aware of the situation at hand.

 

没有评论:

发表评论