2012年12月23日星期日

We all knew the manager was so unreasonable

In the morning, I met my mom and my dad (Diablo 3 Gold). They love me very much and I love them, too. Do you know? They take many presents to me. The second day, the boss did not see the investor as he wanted. A few years later, his company shut down. Maybe he still did not know the reason. My sister took her investor to meet a boss who was very famous in my city and my sister wanted me to accompany with her. The boss treated us very well because he hoped the investor could cooperate with him. If you can, I will compensate a lot of money to you and stop selling this milk powered." We all knew the manager was so unreasonable. No matter where the worm came from (Diablo iii Gold), the supermarket should be responsible for it as long as customer bought anything from them. If the worm could show its identity by itself, the supermarket will be hurt by what he did. I have read this in the afternoon. In the morning, I do not want to eat breakfast. But my husband order me eat. I am very angry with him. I know he love me and I know he care about me. But I do not like his temper. However, no matter how high the wall he builds, how deep the ditch he digs, the sea is always more powerful." I watched that boy, the tide is getting closer and he is more and more hectic, he digs desperately (D3 PowerLeveling). But finally, the tide washes the sand wall away, floods the trench.

没有评论:

发表评论