2012年12月6日星期四

He gestured after say: "good, it was just the right number "

He gestured after say: "good, it was just the right number (D3 Gold)."

Took the ring looked; he chose the number fourteen ring. I continue to operate, and welded interface, agate knife to ring polishing.

"You can tell the diamond and platinum."

Sure. Platinum, the proportion of 21.45, also by water method to identification; diamond has four standard, weight, color, clarity, cut, hold it can distinguish authenticity. "I smiled a little, said this client is very good to learn, but I said these things you also don't understand.

"I learned that make jewelry processing, what kind of water (Buy Diablo iii Gold), can it steal the gold?"

My heartfelt an unpleasant: "the name is Wang Shui; it was a mixture of nitric acid and hydrochloric acid. Early know bear a reputation, I just really steal you a little bit more. "

The man laughed: "I'm sorry, miss, I casually said."

I finished two rings, I sent off the customer, just end the teacup, received the Bank of messages -- for the housing mortgage payment of the continued. It is time to worry about, the elder sister call the phone: "Wang, rent is due tomorrow, you are ready for the next quarter of the rent."

"Hey ... " Before I could answer, there has been linked (Cheap Diablo 3 Gold). House leakage slants meet rain, holding mobile phone I let out a long sigh.

Business is more and more depressed, if I diverted what I can do.

没有评论:

发表评论