2012年12月20日星期四

I look at her and thought for a while


Help others make you happy. I am willing to help others (Diablo iii PowerLeveling), because at the same time I also can feel happy. And these memories also will be my wonderful memories.
One day I took the money that I save for a long time to a shop to buy a book. When I just open the shop door, a scrawny little girl called me. She wore patches of dirty clothes and put out dust hands and looked entreaty at me. She said: "elder sister, I have not had a meal for a long time, can you give me some money?" I look at her and thought for a while (Diablo 3 Gold Sale). The little girl was so poor, and I should help her, but perhaps some bad guy sent her to cheat me? I really used a long time to save the money. The little girl looked at me silently and turned to go. I quickly stopped her and put the 30 Yuan money tightly plug into her hand and said, " no matter whether a bad man sent you here or not, you must remember, don't listen to the bad words, and you must rely on your own hands to live."
After a few days, I accidentally learned that the little girl to a convenience store when factotum, my heart was moment boiling. She didn't cheat me. Later, I occasionally go to the convenience store to buy things and slowly we become good friends.
Help others make me feel life more meaningful (Diablo iii Gold). I also will continue to do so. This is the so-called good deed right, help others enjoy yourself.

没有评论:

发表评论