2012年12月24日星期一

Can I come to the station?

Everyone hates the traffic jam, because as long as the traffic there is the risk of late (Diablo iii PowerLeveling), and I hate being stuck in traffic, late always let a person be very trouble! This is my very bad experience, that day morning, I sleep soundly, and suddenly mother side him opened my quilt. Side said: get up, and shine ". I slowly open the eyes narrowed a seam. Absently added, "The day did not have brightly it. Which have the sun? So early call me why? Mother said: "today is a rainy day, sunny words have the sun came out, and go quickly get up!" Say that finish will go to give me prepares breakfast. And I continue to back to my dreams, I sluggishly after getting up, have 6:50 (Diablo 3 Gold Sale); I quickly wear good clothes, take bag, desperate to the station. Can I come to the station? Will eagerly looked saw a car and bus passing from my eyes...... , I sputtered, the in the mind is very disturbing, the next one don't know how long it takes, just is a rainy day, the speed is slow, plus the traffic... Will be late... Look at a car one does not belong to you want to go to the car home, really dismayed ah, crowds of people are on the car (Diablo iii Gold). I rushed straight stamp, thought or taking a taxi right, but the taxi is full, at this time.

 

没有评论:

发表评论