2012年10月7日星期日

Old fo'er back in the birth canal

I used to come in here when I was pregnant with my son and actually made a few friends in here (D3 Gold). I love reading the posts.

So, we are back. I am only 4 weeks pregnant. It is odd I took a pregnancy test 2 weeks ago. It wasn't even faint it was DARK. Today, I went into to start the Pre-Natal visits. The woman was shocked at how high my level was. She asked if I was sure if I was only 4 weeks. Pretty positive there sister. Does anyone know if this could be an indication of twins? I know its such a silly question.

I have been so uncomfortable. And have heinous morning sickness, already. My son I had none. Part of me is thinking this is a girl. Actually not part just my mothers intuition.

skipping a generation myth arises because fraternal twins result from the mothers genetic tendency to mature 2 or more eggs per month. This tendency is passed from mother to daughter. If passed mother to son-well it is unable to happen until the daughter of that son conceives (D3 Gold). There is no skipping generations if your maternal line has given you the ability to ovulate more than one time (generally ovulating from each ovary each month-or frequently-instead of alternating left ovary to right ovary every other month). Fraternal twinning on your husbands side will not cause increased ovulation by your body.

 

没有评论:

发表评论