2012年10月10日星期三

How much can you curl?

How much can you comfortably curl 12 times in one arm (Diablo 3 Gold)? Your max please.

I believe in order to contend with the mucle mag beef heads, I'll need to work my way up to 80s, which isn't that far beyond my current 65 lb vigorous routine. (50-75 reps in each arm divided into 5-8 sets) taken with two whey protein shakes.

One time I got stoned and did 180 reps in each arm with my 45s in combination with pushups and shoulder presses. I hadn't even worked out in months. (sets of 15-20). idk the weed gave me super strength. I drank 3 protein shakes during the workout... and I was able to continue the workouts as a result of the shakes. A Week later, I had stretch marks on my arms as a result of the excessive lifting.

How much can you curl 12 times? What is the most you've heard for a one armed curl? I was under the impression people do not do proper curls above a 110 lb give or take max.

he's lying or not... I truly don't believe he is... he might be exaggerating a bit, but I'm sure he was at one time somehow affiliated with Nike and they gave him a field of 50 athletes to test some things on. although, he also claims to have coached pros and NBA players and then he goes on to say they're difficult to find (Diablo 3 Gold)... so yeah.

Anyway, I am far more interested in finding out the average length of time and the average mileage covered.

It's easy to teach faster walking on your hands, but is it sustainable for a marathon? not sure about that...

 

没有评论:

发表评论