2012年10月23日星期二

Hi, and yes, I DO welcome your comments

Very much so, actually. I am still a work in progress as it goes and am open to suggestions (Diablo 3 Gold).

We did go to Red Lobster. It was to celebrate some good news actually. Hubby got a job...well, not a job, but a job he has been wanting since he retired from the military. It was just my husband and myself, but usually I request no bread on the table. I guess the waiter didn't hear me, and it ended up right in front of me...I should have had the will power to push it away.

Yes, there is indeed a lot of salt and processed foods in my diet. I didn't really think about that, but ham is not the best choice for me, but it one of the few foods that I like. I will try and phase the ham out and increase better foods. (Suggestions?) I love beans and seafood, but not so much meats and eggs.

About my exercising. I feel as though I have been extremely lazy this week and over indulged in food I should not have. I was going to try and make up for my gain by next Monday, but never ever took into consideration the sodium and increased water as a reason for my bloat and increased weight (Diablo 3 Gold). Thanks for pointing that out to me. As for an unhealthy outlook on exercise, I agree completely. It is tough getting me on the TM but I do find I love doing the HIT's. Metal detecting is my major form of exercise, but with the weather changing, that will come to a halt. Besides, I wouldn't call that exercise. I really enjoy dancing too, and I don't think of that as exercise, so perhaps I should focus more on that,s o I look forward to do it.

Have a great day and hopefully, next week, I will be back down to 129!

没有评论:

发表评论