2012年6月29日星期五

Talk about when we are young

When people young and do something wrong, the old men will say: forgive them (Diablo iii Gold). They are young. All the people will have mistake when you are young. They are always think about they are right, and they don't like listen to who are old than them. When we are young we want to do many things and have many dreams. They think about we can do anything. But we do many things wrong when we are young. We are fall in love to early, mom tells us: you should not fall in love when you study. But we never hear about this. We just think about when you love a person, you never mind the time is right or no, maybe you don't know what love is. But you just want to have a try, when you can't pass the exam, you can't go to university. And maybe your life will be change at this moment. Mom always says: you should study hard, don't like me. I am regret when I am young, I don't study hard. But young people can't understand the thing when they don't have the same experience. They would like to do what they think about. Lee likes travel. He says: when I am young, I would like go to different place, mom says: you should hard work and marry, but I tell her: I want to go when I am young. Though mom is angry and I go. Till now when I think about this, I don't regret I have so wonderful experience when I young.

 

没有评论:

发表评论