2012年6月17日星期日

I never thought people would be so much power

There was a fox who talk about the strength of people with the wolf, that no animal can resist (Diablo 3 PowerLeveling), so he believes that all animals must display their tricks in order to protect themselves. Wolf replied: "If I had a chance encounter one, I rushed to him, he could not resist." Fox said: "I can help you meet people. Tomorrow you'll soon come to my house; I took him to you to see. "The next day the wolf came very early, fox took it to meet people. They encounter the first person who is a retired veteran, Wolf asked: "It is man?" "No," the fox replied, "He used to be." Then they met a little boy to school. "That is man?" Wolf asked. "No," replied the fox, "he will be." Finally, a hunter came toward them, carrying a double-barrel shotgun on his shoulders, waist also stuck a hunting knife, fox said wolf: "That is the man, you rushed towards him, but I have to go back to my hole."

So the wolf rushed toward hunters. Hunter took a look, said: "What a pity I did not unloaded, but the shotgun." He aimed and shot the wolf's face. Wolf pain spasm, but it did not be intimidated, they rushed toward the hunters. The hunter did not expect out of hunting knives. Made few hole in the body. Blood splattered, fled howling to fox. "I never thought people would be so much power."Fox said:" You are boast king, who told you the words were too big, it did not retreat. "

没有评论:

发表评论