2012年6月18日星期一

I will not have, I have to be loyal to my master

Soon, the wolf is coming to congratulate with Sudan and at the same time (Diablo 3 Gold), it said: "My good friend, you should also help me a favor, I have not eaten a meal. When I eat your master's fat sheep, you made your head to the other side, you just did not see. Sultan said: "I will not have, I have to be loyal to my master."After the wolf listens to this, thought it is just telling jokes, it do not take seriously the matter. Night, it came, it was ready to grab the sheep as a meal, but Sudan tell the master wolf attempts. Masters hiding in the sheep pen behind the door, waiting for the arrival of the wolf, after the wolf came, t it is busy looking for sheep, he owner severely hit in the back, and even the back of the wolf fall many hair, the wolf he ran away.

The wolf endured this stick, the wolf was very angry; it called Sudan "an old bastard", and vowed to revenge it. The next morning the wolf sent the boar to challenge, the Sudan went into the forest, and a duel resolves the matter between them. At the moment, Sudan could not find a second helper in addition to the host family of a three-legged lame foot cat; it had called the cat with it going. This poor cat walking very inconvenient, so put the tail to balance the body.

没有评论:

发表评论