2012年11月3日星期六

Quality of care is another issue

I think we agree that nursing homes have huge advantages when it comes to providing medical services that may be required (Diablo 3 Gold).

I didn't want to confuse the primary point I was making in this case - which is that the OP should consider her life and what makes her happy (or not). If she's not happy with the situation, there is a simple remedy that does NOT include dragging others into the same unhappy situation with her.

To the extent that others who frequent this forum will argue that sons and daughters must dedicate their lives to their parent's care at any cost, even though they have no training, few medical supplies/equipment close at hand, and no preparations whatsoever to handle emergency care (Diablo iii Gold), I figured we could avoid their "contribution" to this discussion.

But yes, I think everyone would be far ahead in many circumstances.

 

没有评论:

发表评论