2013年1月7日星期一

After getting off the bus, on the street I look around to find a car

Last winter, one of my friends came to my office in the provincial capital, drove a white Diablo iii PowerLeveling Buick car, the value of about 300000. The Spring Festival this year, the friend drove a black BMW, it was worth millions. He was in high and vigorous spirits, I asked him: "how to change the car?" when he heard a laugh: "no way, I would like to open the car!" the friend is true and whether, single people answer let me feed one's sight on.

when I asked him about their income, but he only smiled but he did not Diablo 3 Gold Sale reply, he only said that he is in the economic crisis, the month he cost tens of thousands, income many, but he was always enough to spend money.

On leave I went back to my hometown. After getting off the bus, on the street I look around to find a car, I noticed a tread tricycle master who looked at me, and then open the car and coming towards Diablo iii Gold me. At first, I thought he was business, when he got to the front of me, I know it was my childhood playmate. Chitchat knows, "Xiang" has no university, he was succeeded his father as workers. Before some year unit beneficial result is bad, "Xiang" come off sentry duty, in order to make a living, but to make a tricycle.

没有评论:

发表评论