2012年9月7日星期五

I think there are some good guys left out

I think there are some good guys left out there but there's also an abundance of the type you describe (Diablo iii Gold). It takes lots of weeding out with a fine-tooth comb to find a man of quality. The trick is to find out by the first or second date what he's looking for, and add "I'm just curious" -- got that from Chris Carter this morning.

If you hear a guy mention how his ex was never happy with what he did, or she was a narcissist, bla bla bla, skip them! A guy with baggage is bad news, and isn't ready for a realtionship.

So in the first meeting, ask, "are you seeing other women; I'm just curious."

"What are your plans for the next five years? I'm just curious."

"Are you looking for something casual-- I'm just curious."

And ask calmly, as-a-matter-of-factly. He should be pretty honest then. If a guy admits he's not looking to settle down any time soon-- don't waste your time thinking you'll "change his mind" when he gets to know you.

Hold out for the guy who's relationship ready when you meet him-- and he tells you so (Diablo iii Gold). Oh, and any guy that starts out talking about sex, or being overly flirtatious is a bad sign-- that's now an immediate deal-breaker for me.

And guys who send me unsolicited penis pics-- why the heck some guys think that's "attractive" I will never know. They just look like cavemen the minute they expose themselves. Yuck! 

没有评论:

发表评论